Tuesday, March 22, 2011
The dark uncertain days of winter are finally behind me; I'm so ready (and excited!) to enjoy the warmth of spring. I love those first sunny days in the city, when every person on the street is beaming, and parks and patios are full of people celebrating the turn of a new season.
Some things I'm looking forward to:
- Finally taking my bike out for long rides by the lake
- Picnics on the Island (before it gets too crowded!)
- Spending a full day walking around midtown for good Italian eats and thrifting
- A photo trip to the Distillery District capped off with a nice pint of beer (or a few)
- Maybe some bouldering outdoors?
- Asparagus finally hitting the farmer's markets
- Baseball, baseball, baseball!
Happy Spring to you all!!